LORENZ userBridge, our annual LORENZ community conference, is one of the most educational events in e-regulatory affairs globally, bringing together both industry and agency perspectives in one gathering.
Would you like to get a vivid impression of our conference? Watch the LORENZ userBridge Video!
This year’s presentation highlights (please see the preliminary agenda for more details):
- IDMP Update: What is coming in 2017?
- Automating Regulatory Processes: Becoming More Efficient
- RPS & eCTD v4.0: The Path To Implementation
- Planning, Compiling and Reusing eCTDs
- IDMP Implementation Planning using drugTrack
- Migration Project Management: Migrating 1000s of Submissions
- Cloud to Cloud Interoperability: Cloud Applications in a Validated/Compliant Environment
For more information and to register for LORENZ userBridge.16, click here.
We look forward to welcoming you to Hamburg!